F & W Pest Control For Property Management Firms & Multi Family Housing
Serving Greater Boston Metro Area Including Metro West, North Shore, South Shore And Worcester
F&W Pest Control has been helping property managers and landlords keep their apartment buildings and condominiums pest free for over 70 years. In fact, this area of pest management remains a vital sector of our business model today.
Servicing multi-unit properties is one of the most challenging areas of pest management. By their very nature, multi-unit properties contain many of the resources which sustain pests and invite them to breed. The constant flow of people, goods, trash and supplies along with a multitude of hiding places, makes the apartment, condominium, and townhouse pest control in Massachusetts a major challenge when dealing with pests. Combine this with diverse cultures, varying tenant schedules, turnover, tenant cooperation or lack of, and the challenge is clear. F&W Pest Control possesses the experience, knowledge and skills needed to combat pest invasion in multi-unit properties.
What our experience has taught us is that each multi-unit community is unique, with its own set of issues and concerns. No program is the exactly the same. F&W creates a pest management program specifically designed for your apartment community. Our customized programs may include clean-outs and monthly, bimonthly or weekly service. They may also include recommendations regarding issues that need to be corrected to make your property less attractive to pests which may include installing drain caps, repairing broken windows, stopping repetitive leaks, installing door sweeps, clearing out storage rooms, or altering the landscape of the property.
Some key benefits of our programs include:
- Green-Pro certified - F&W Pest Control is proud to be a Green-Pro certified company. This certification is awarded by the National Pest Management Association to companies who practice reduced-risk, low impact pest management strategies.
- On-line Customer Access Portal - F&W provides its customers with on-line access to all service information including, activity found, pesticides used, billing, customer service support and related documents.
- Board Certified Entomologist - F&W employs full-time Entomologists, who work with clients in solving unusual pest identification or treatment requirements on a daily basis. Your firm is insured of a prompt and accurate identification of all pest problems and proper treatment recommendations when required.
- Twenty-Four Hour Emergency Response – We understand that when there is a problem that needs immediate attention, waiting may not be an option. We will respond the same day if you call our office before noon, and by the end of the next business day if you call between noon and 5:00 p.m.
- Dedicated Bed Bug Team – We believe that bed bug management is best left to the experts. That is why we have a team specifically dedicated to bed bug control.
Why Choose F&W Pest Control?
- Family Owned & Operated- 4th Generation
- Free Phone Quotes or Home Inspection
- Same Day Service Available
- Emergency Service Available
- Evening & Weekend Appointments Available At No Extra Charge
- A+ BBB Rating
- Established 1943
Hours: Mon - Fri
7:30am - 5:00pm
Saturdays Until 1:00pm
All calls answered by live operator during normal business hours.
Evening and Early Morning Appointments are always available. Just let us know.
One of The Oldest Pest Control Companies in Massachusetts
Since 1943 home owners in Massachusetts have called on F&W to solve their pest problems. Call now for a free phone quote or to schedule your free in-home inspection.