F&W Bed Bug Control
With Convenient Locations In Framingham & Wrentham, We Serve The Greater Boston Metro Area Including Metro West, North Shore, South Shore And Worcester
F&W Kills Bed Bugs in 1 - 2 - 3, Guaranteed
Your problem is eliminated. Here how it works:
1. Free Inspection (single family residential) - One of our Home Advisors, James Merrill or Mike Harris, will conduct a thorough inspection of your home. The size of the infestation is determined and a total elimination plan is developed. The home advisor will work with you to develop the plan. A well trained bed bug dog is available for an additional fee as well.
2. Treatment - The Home Advisor and technicians will arrive at your home. Working from the plan created they will treat the areas required to eliminate all bed bugs.
3. Reinspections - Over the course of 4 weeks your Home Advisor will come out 2 more times to reinspect for bed bugs. Many times bed bugs are eliminated after a first treatment. If deemed necessary our home advisor will re-treat any area to ensure bed bugs are 100% eliminated.
We are so confident in our ability to completely eliminate bed bugs from your home that we offer one of the longest guarantees in the industry (depending on the type of property and the treatment performed). If you still have bed bugs within the warranty time frame, we will come back and re-treat at absolutely no cost to you.
For Multifamily And Commercial Bed Bug Elimination Call F&W
F&W will develop a plan to immediately identify the extent of the infestation and stop the spread from unit to unit.
You should call at the first sign of infestation. Waiting can lead to the problem becoming worse.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide a free estimate if you are a tenant/not the owner of the property. If you are a tenant in a multifamily or commercial establishment please give your landlord our number and have them call us.
Bed Bug Dog
In cases where a bed bug dog inspection is required or requested, we use one of the most experienced dog handlers in the State.
Our dog has performed thousands of K-9 bed bug searches giving us the experience and confidence that are a vital part of any successful K-9 teams’ ability to detect the scent of live bed bugs or viable bed bug eggs. Our NESDCA certified team’s sole mission is to detect the presence of live bed bugs or viable bed bug eggs.
Watch Badger In Action
Total Bed Bug Elimination
While many bed bugs hide in mattresses, some may also hide in a sofa or chair, or behind wall paper or pictures. Thoroughness is the only real way to get rid of Bed Bugs. Every corner and crevice needs to be searched. As you might guess, this means that simply getting rid of an infected mattress will not completely solve the problem.
Bed Bug bites often cause redness and some swelling. Antihistamines and corticosteroids may be given to help relieve the itching. Approximately 30% of Bed Bug victims do not show any evidence of bites.
These tenacious pests are about 3/8" long and are visible to the naked eye. Amazingly, they are able to go without food for as long as a year. After getting their fill of blood, the females will lay eggs in batches of up to 200 at a time.
Since their reappearance, researchers have found that the new Bed Bugs are much more resistant to chemicals that have previously been in use. Insecticides that are often used for roaches and similar insects are ineffective on Bed Bugs. Bed Bugs, in particular, require professional pest control management.
F&W uses a proven multi-step approach to completely eradicate your bed bug infestation. Call F&W now and rid your home of bed bugs.
Why Choose F&W Pest Control?
- Family Owned & Operated- 4th Generation
- Free Phone Quotes or Home Inspection
- Same Day Service Available
- Emergency Service Available
- Evening & Weekend Appointments Available At No Extra Charge
- A+ BBB Rating
- Established 1943
Mon - Fri: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Saturdays: Until 1:00pm
All calls answered by live operator during normal business hours.
Evening and Early Morning Appointments are always available. Just let us know.
One of The Oldest Pest Control Companies in Massachusetts