Protecting Your Arlington Home From Spiders: The F&W Pest Control Method
Is your Arlington, Massachusetts home under siege from intruding spiders? If so, then F&W Pest Control has got your back. Our team of certified experts in Integrated Pest Management, or IPM, in MA will help you reclaim your space and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Spiders can be one of the most worrisome and distressing invaders of our homes. Although not all spiders are dangerous, they can be an intimidating presence in our living spaces. Furthermore, trying to DIY pest control can be frustrating because it’s not easy to know what you’re up against, and spider extermination isn’t a straightforward process. Professional help is the best way to get the spiders out of your home and keep them out.
This article explains why Arlington residents should turn to F&W Pest Control for handling spider problems. We’ll discuss F&W’s integrated pest management approach and its many benefits. We’ll also cover some spider types found in the MA area and describe other F&W services available in areas like Concord, Doe City, Downtown, Metro West, Norwood-Brockton, and Worchester.
Spiders Common to Massachusetts and Their Habits
Massachusetts is no stranger to spiders – the state is home to over 400 species of these arachnids. Though some are harmless, others are potentially dangerous. Here’s a look at some of the most common spiders found in the area:
• Wolf spiders. These active hunters are brown, gray, or black, furred, and can reach up to two inches in length. Wolf spiders are more adaptable and more often found indoors due to their heightened levels of activity.
• Funnel-web spiders. These can range from brown and yellow hues to black. Funnel webs have legs taller than their bodies, and their webs are distinctively funnel-shaped tunnels.
• Crab spiders. Lumpier and circular in shape, these spiders range from yellowish to brown in color and climb plants and walls to find food.
• Jumping spiders. These spiders move quickly and are tiny to medium in size. Jumping spiders have big, bright eyes and look around quickly while on the hunt.
• Black and yellow garden spiders. These medium-sized spiders have yellow and black banded patterns. Their webs are large and most often found in grassy or wooded areas.
• Fishing spiders. Fishing spiders can reach up to two inches in diameter and have large, flat bodies. They have grayish bodies with yellow patterns of different designs.
Why Choose F&W Pest Control?
F&W is the most trusted name in pest control in Massachusetts. We provide a broad spectrum of services, including residential and commercial pest control, wildlife removal, termite control, and live trapping. What’s more, F&W takes an environmentally-friendly approach to pest control with our Integrated Pest Management practices.
When you contact F&W, you’ll receive a free consultation to assess the scope and nature of your spider problem. We’ll make sure your home is safe from spider infestations through targeted extermination, exclusion, and preventive measures. Our program includes both indoor and outdoor solutions depending on the site of invasion. Not only will F&W address spiders, but we also provide comprehensive treatments for other pests.
F&W Pest Control’s Geographical Reach
F&W proudly serves the Boston and Greater Boston area and beyond, covering the following areas:
• Metro West
• Portions of Worcester and Lynn-Beverly Counties
Spiders in Massachusetts can be intimidating and a real game-changer in our living spaces. But with F&W Pest Control, you don’t have to face them alone. Our team of integrated pest management experts are certified in Massachusetts and will take the right steps to ensure your home is safe from spider infestations. We practice environmentally-sound methods and tailor our solutions to your individual needs. Get in touch today for a free quote.
F&W’s integrated pest management approach (IPM) provides the professional quality you need with the environmentally responsible quality of a DIY approach. Trust the expert exterminators at F&W to get rid of your spiders this season. Get a free quote to start debugging your space today.