Squirrels In Your Attic: Top 10 Things Homeowners In Boston, MA Need To Know
Pest Control Near Me
F&W Pest Control
Squirrels can cause big problems in homes located in Boston, Massachusetts. Whether it’s an increase in noise or the damaging of property, these pests can cause quite a bit of trouble. Fortunately, F&W Pest Control has the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively remove these furry animals from homes and restore peace and quiet to families. Below is a list of the top ten things Boston homeowners should know about squirrels in their home’s attic.
1. Squirrels are nocturnal, so the majority of their activity is heard during nighttime hours.
2. Squirrels typically live in attics during the winter and may create nests with materials found in the area.
3. An infestation can be caused by one female squirrel who has multiple litters of young during the course of a year.
4. Squirrels can gnaw through wood, insulation, and even wiring, causing potential danger to your home.
5. Squirrels can create openings in exterior walls by chewing openings for entry into the house.
6. Squirrels will often try to move indoors if they cannot find food outside and may very well be taking refuge in your attic for this reason.
7. The pitter-patter and scurrying of squirrels in your attic can be quite loud and difficult to ignore.
8. Squirrels have a sharp sense of smell and can detect food inside your home and will attempt to locate it.
9. Squirrels can carry diseases, and their droppings can put your family at risk of developing an infection.
10. Squirrels should not be taken lightly and require professional pest control techniques to remove them from your home.
At F&W Pest Control, we understand the hardships that come with a squirrel infestation. We offer an array of services in Boston, MA to help rid your home of these buggers. With our full integration of pest management strategies, we’ll take into account the various nesting habits and preferences of squirrels while enforcing our high-quality standards to ensure effective and safe removal from your home.
For an effective and humane squirrel removal, F&W Pest Control and our team are here and ready to help. We pride ourselves on using only the most cutting-edge techniques, strategies, and tools for our wildlife removal services. Our technicians are highly knowledgeable and experienced in dealing with all things wildlife. With a deep understanding of the species, they are equipped with the knowledge to take all the necessary steps for a successful removal.
We understand how disturbing and unsettling it can be to have these critters camping out in your home, so we take the utmost care and precedence when it comes to removing them from your residential or commercial property. During the process, our team will locate all potential points of entry, evaluate and access all problems and set traps or exclusion methods to drive out those pesky critters.
On top of the proper and humane trapping of the animal, our team will also utilize a ?barrier method? to ensure they don’t come back! We will identify any damage made by these critters and make effective repairs to your home in order to prevent future encounters. Our technicians are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., so there’s no need to wait and deal with the infestation any longer.
F&W’s integrated pest management approach (IPM) provides the professional quality you need with the environmentally responsible quality of a DIY approach. Trust the expert exterminators at F&W to get rid of your squirrels this season. Get a free quote to start debugging your space today.
Pest Control Near Me
Searching for an easy fix to your pest problems? Here at F&W Pest Control, our exterminators will treat an array of different pest issues including termites, bed bugs, mosquitoes, and more! Long-term protection is right at your reach with the help of our highly trained team of exterminators in the Greater Boston area. Don’t allow pests to take over your home, put your trust in our pest control services to ensure a pest-free home. With our help, you won’t have to spend any more free time implementing DIY extermination methods!