Top 10 Considerations For Professional Mice Control In Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Mice may only be small, but their presence in homes and businesses can be a big headache for those in Bridgewater, Massachusetts. F&W Pest Control, the trusted name in Massachusetts pest control, offers a comprehensive range of services to get your mice problem out of hand. From residential pest control services to commercial and industrial pest control services, F&W has you covered when it comes to specialized mice control services. Here are the top 10 considerations to think about when it comes to mouse control in Bridgewater, Massachusetts.
1. Seal Entry Points – The first and most important step in preventing mice from entering your home is to make sure it is properly sealed. Mice can enter through holes as small as a dime, so ensure that any potential entry points in windows and doors are sealed shut with caulking and steel wool.
2. Professional Inspection – A pest control professional should carefully inspect your property for signs of mice or rat infestation. They can determine the extent of the problem and provide customized solutions for eliminating the pest.
3. Baiting – Baiting is one of the most effective methods of controlling mouse populations. Baited traps, both live and non-live, can be used to lure and catch mice.
4. Exclusion – You can also use exclusionary methods such as sealing off any entry points into your home and using exclusionary devices like one-way doors.
5. Mouse Genus – Take the time to learn what type of mouse is invading your home. Knowing the species can help you determine the best control measures to take, as different species have different habits and behaviors.
6. Prevention – Prevention is always better than cure when it comes to keeping mice away. Make sure you clean up any spilled food, seal garbage and compost, and don’t leave any food out to attract them.
7. Sanitation – Mice like to live in places that are not very sanitary, so taking steps to keep your home and yard clean can help deter them from living there. Make sure you sweep, mop, and vacuum frequently.
8. Traps – Although baiting may be effective, using humane traps that capture the mouse is a more reliable way of making sure they are gone for good.
9. Re-Inspection – Even after the mice have been eliminated, it’s important to schedule an inspection from a pest control professional to make sure they haven’t returned.
10. Domestic Animals – Domestic pets can also help get rid of mice. Cats and dogs are known to hunt mice, making infestations less likely.
If you’ve been dealing with an infestation of mice in Bridgewater, Massachusetts, it’s time to contact the trusted experts at F&W Pest Control. Our experienced pest control technicians are here to help you get your mouse problem under control, so you have the peace of mind that comes with safe and reliable pest control services. F&W’s integrated pest management approach (IPM) provides the professional quality you need with the environmentally responsible quality of a DIY approach. Trust the expert exterminators at F&W to get rid of your mice this season. Get a free quote to start debugging your space today.