Pest Control For Food & Beverage Environments
Serving Greater Boston Metro Area Including Metro West, North Shore, South Shore And Worcester
Food and beverage establishments are some of the most sensitive environments because their guests can range from children and pregnant women to people with health concerns. In addition to this heightened level of sensitivity, many restaurant facilities today run on a closed ventilation system meaning the same air is re-circulated throughout the building all day. These elements make it important to contact our knowledgeable F&W Pest Control staff about servicing your food and beverage establishment to keep it safe for your consumers.
F&W Pest Control has over 75 years experience in dealing with such environments. As a Green-Pro certified company, our policy is to only use green pesticide in such situations. F&W Pest Control can resolve your building's pest control problem in a quick and decisive manner, while keeping all the building's occupants safe and happy.
F&W's restaurant pest control services start with inspections of the most vulnerable areas in the building such as cafeterias, break rooms, coffee stations, vending machine areas, kitchenettes, janitorial closets, utility room, storage room, bathroom, locker room, trash compactor areas, and shipping/receiving. Our professional F&W Pest Control exterminators also survey the exterior of the building to identify potential pest access points and conditions that make the building attractive to pests. The goal of F&W's program is simple: to identify and eliminate a problem before your guests can notice there is one. It is also our policy to take steps to identify the source of your pest control problems, to maintain a healthy environment after our quality services are provided.
Some key benefits of F&W's pest control programs include:
- Green-Pro certification - F&W Pest Control is proud to be a Green-Pro certified company. This certification is awarded by the National Pest Management Association to companies who practice reduced-risk, low impact pest management strategies.
- On-line Customer Access Portal - F&W provides its costumers with on-line access to all service information including activity found, pesticides used, billing, customer service supports and related documents.
- Board Certified Entomologist - F&W Pest Control employs full-time Entomologists, who work with clients in solving unusual pest identification or treatment requirements on a daily basis. Your firm is insured of a prompt and accurate identification of all pest problems and proper treatment recommendations by F&W's professional exterminators when required.
- Twenty-Four Hour Emergency Response - We understand that when there is a problem that needs immediate attention, waiting is may not be an option. We will respond the same day if you call our office before noon, and by the end of the next business day if you call between noon and 5:00 p.m.
Why Choose F&W Pest Control?
- Family Owned & Operated- 4th Generation
- Free Phone Quotes or Home Inspection
- Same Day Service Available
- Emergency Service Available
- Evening & Weekend Appointments Available At No Extra Charge
- A+ BBB Rating
- Established 1943
Mon - Fri: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Saturdays: Until 1:00pm
All calls answered by live operator during normal business hours.
Evening and Early Morning Appointments are always available. Just let us know.
One of The Oldest Pest Control Companies in Massachusetts