Pest Control For Food Manufacturers
Serving Greater Boston Metro Area Including Metro West, North & South Shore
Food manufacturing and food processing programs require the highest levels of technical expertise and documentation in pest management. F&W Pest Control delivers that with each service we perform. Drawing from over 70 years of food manufacturing pest control in Massachusetts, F&W Pest Control can develop an Integrated Pest Management Plan (IPM) for your facility that will address your immediate concerns as well as long-term preventive strategies and third party inspection standards, including A.I.B. Integrated Pest Management programs.
F&W seeks to ensure the quality, value and safety of your food products, as well as the well-being of your employees in the work environment.
F&W Pest Control recognizes that taking care of problems in food manufacturing facilities begins with keeping pests from entering the building in the first place.
We can help your business to design a program to inspect shipments, keep weeds and debris away from the outside of the structure and have the correct traps in place to ensure positive scores with inspection agencies.
F&W is trained with monitoring tools that can keep track of pest activity around your facility to provide quick identification of a problem and a rapid solution.
F&W Pest Control offers the highest quality pest control services to food manufacturing and food processing facilities. We have a Board Certified Industrial Entomologist and a team of ServSafe® Certified Food Safety Managers in the field ensuring that all are programs go well beyond your expectation. Below are just a few benefits you'll enjoy when working with F&W:
- Green-Pro certified - F&W Pest Control is proud to be a Green-Pro certified company. This certification is awarded by the National Pest Management Association to companies who practice reduced-risk, low impact pest management strategies.
- On-line Customer Access Portal - F&W provides its costumers with on-line access to all service information including activity found, pesticides used, billing, customer service support and related documents.
- Bar Code Scanners - All our technicians are equipped with bar code scanner that are linked directly to our on-line access portal. All traps, rodent stations and monitors are scanned, which give you immediate detailed information on pest activity at any of these devices.
- Twenty-Four Hour Emergency Response - We understand that when there is a problem that needs immediate attention, waiting may not be an option. We will respond the same day if you call our office before noon, and by the end of the next business day if you call between noon and 5:00 p.m.
Call F&W for help with food manufacturing pest control
Why Choose F&W Pest Control?
- Family Owned & Operated- 4th Generation
- Free Phone Quotes or Home Inspection
- Same Day Service Available
- Emergency Service Available
- Evening & Weekend Appointments Available At No Extra Charge
- A+ BBB Rating
- Established 1943
Mon - Fri: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Saturdays: Until 1:00pm
All calls answered by live operator during normal business hours.
Evening and Early Morning Appointments are always available. Just let us know.
One of The Oldest Pest Control Companies in Massachusetts