F&W Pest Control For Health Care Facilities
Serving Greater Boston Metro Area Including Metro West, North Shore, South Shore And Worcester
At F&W Pest Control, we know that health care facilities have a critical need for a quality pest management program in Massachusetts. This is not only for aesthetic reasons, but also because a number of the more common pests have been known to carry bacteria and other pathogens that can seriously affect the well-being of patients. These pests can cause infection in patients either directly by coming in contact with the patient's skin or wounds, or indirectly by contaminating food, medical supplies and equipment. What makes this even more critical is that not only is tolerance for pests low, but also the tolerance for pesticides in this environment are low as well.
At F&W Pest Control, our professionals start with designing a comprehensive pest management plan that places our staff in constant contact with key facility personnel. Our knowledgeable exterminators will educate your staff on ways we can all work together to maintain a pest free environment from sanitation concerns, structural problems or deficiencies, worker habits and practices, to exterior landscaping concerns. Taking a thorough approach to all factors affecting pest issues allows us to stay on top of problems before they arise. Through regular communication with staff, pro-active monitoring in key areas of each facility and use of numerous non-chemical means of control, F&W's exterminators can keep pesticide usage to a necessary minimum in your facility. Our goal is to ensure the most responsible approach to effectively maintaining pest free operations in your sensitive environment.
With over 70 years experience in dealing with pest control in hospitals in Massachusetts, F&W Pest Control is fully equipped to handle any pest related problem that may come up in your account. We not only resolve your problem in a quick and decisive manner, but also do it while keeping all the building's occupants safe and satisfied. Some key benefits of our programs include:
- Green-Pro certified - F&W Pest Control is proud to be a Green-Pro certified company. This certification is awarded by the National Pest Management Association to companies who practice reduced-risk, low impact pest management strategies.
- On-line Customer Access Portal - You will be provided with on-line access to all service information including activity found, pesticides used, billing, customer service support and related documents.
- Board Certified Entomologist - F&W employs full-time Entomologists, who work with clients in solving unusual pest identification or treatment requirements on a daily basis. Your firm is insured of a prompt and accurate identification of all pest problems and proper treatment recommendations when required.
- Twenty-Four Hour Emergency Response - We understand that when there is a problem that needs immediate attention, waiting may not be an option. We will respond the same day if you call our office before noon, and by the end of the next business day if you call between noon and 5:00 p.m.
Why Choose F&W Pest Control?
- Family Owned & Operated- 4th Generation
- Free Phone Quotes or Home Inspection
- Same Day Service Available
- Emergency Service Available
- Evening & Weekend Appointments Available At No Extra Charge
- A+ BBB Rating
- Established 1943
Mon - Fri: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Saturdays: Until 1:00pm
All calls answered by live operator during normal business hours.
Evening and Early Morning Appointments are always available. Just let us know.
One of The Oldest Pest Control Companies in Massachusetts