Pests creep into your home and stick around, making you feel uneasy and threatening the health of you and your loved ones. You shouldn’t have to coexist with pests. If you feel that pests are getting too comfortable in your home, trust F&W Pest Control to help you get the job done! Our state-certified exterminators in Wayland provide comprehensive pest control for long-term protection. Not in Wayland? We also offer services in Cambridge and the surrounding areas.GET A FREE QUOTE!
Save $100 on Pest Control in Wayland
Getting the pest control you need shouldn’t break the bank. That’s why we offer top quality pest control in Wayland at an affordable price to help you get the pest-free home you deserve. We get the job done right the first time to avoid re-treatments down the road. Our pest control services in Wayland are guaranteed to grant you and your family long-term relief from pests!
We offer protection from a variety of pests such as:
- Stink bugs
- Boxelder bugs
- And much more!
A Family-Owned Business You Can Trust
F&W has been family-owned for four generations, which means we have a lot of experience to pull from. On top of having a professional, family-oriented team with a reservoir of knowledge about pest control, we put you, our valued customer, first. We care about you and your family, and we work tirelessly to provide you with the best pest control in Wayland!
When you partner with F&W for pest control in Wayland, you can expect the following:
- A free inspection of your property by one of our expert exterminators to identify the pests on your property and determine the best treatment plan suited for your home.
- Quarterly exterior treatments to keep common pests, such as termites and rodents, from entering or re-entering your home.
- Annual interior treatments for comprehensive, long-term protection from all pests.
- Trustworthy service that guarantees an honest discussion about the pest issues you are experiencing, the cost of treatment, and the treatment process.
- Free call-back service in case any pest problems persist.